In the meantime, here are Novembers tips:
|Our Yard of Winter Flowers - ready to go out to our clients!|
Keep watering your pots. When you plant new flowers, be sure you do not let those tender new roots dry out.
We hope you are enjoying your fall blooms!
- Continue your water soluble fertilizer, until the fall shows are over.
- Toward the end of November, you no longer want to encourage new growth.
- Let your roses have a brief rest period for the winter.
- Keep a watchful eye for powdery mildew. As the nighttime temperatures cool off, the conditions are right for this fungus.
- At the first signs of mildew on your roses, spray with a fungicide such as Funginex.
- Unless you have a mildew problem, you should not need to spray.